“Have Horse Will Travel” is the official podcast of the Centauride!
Join your hosts Meredith and Apollo as they talk about their adventures along the road, horses, travel, food, domestic violence, and all sorts of interesting other topics!
Listen to all the episodes for free on the Buzzsprout website
Or find our podcast at any of these popular podcast streaming apps:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Also available in the following apps, just search them for "Have Horse Will Travel"
Looking for a specific episode or content?
Click on the links below for details on each episode!
(Links will be added as episodes air. Scheduled episodes do not yet have links).
Season 1 “The Big Questions"
- E1 - Welcome to the adventure!
- E2 - Stories! Stories! Stories! Stories!
- E3 - Who are those weirdos?
- E4 - 1% inspiration
- E5 - Trailblazers
- E6 - How we plan the route
- E7 - Your questions, answered!
- E8 - How I pack for the ride
- E9 - How NOT to get squished on the road
- E10 - Fence, toilet, French fries… check!
- E11 - What I eat, and my favorite foods across the country
- E12 - For horse kids of all ages!
- E13 - The 5 worst drivers, and 1 pedestrian
- E14 - Where are we going next?
Season 2 “Apollo the Adventure Horse”
- E1 - Finding the perfect adventure horse
- E2 - Apollo's birthday party
- E3 - Feeding an adventure horse
- E4 - Apollo’s fitness schedule
- E5 - Healthy as an adventure horse
- E6 - Funny stories and a strange request
Season 3 “Apollo the Adventure Horse, part 2”
- E1 - But wait, there's more!
- E2 - Meet Apollo's herd! Plus some tips for new horse owners
- E3 - What Hollywood got wrong
- E4 - Apollo's great escape
- E5 - Apollo's new digs
- E6 - How to train an adventure horse
- E7 - Kids + Horses = The Perfect Match!
- E8 - Call the vet!
- Hoof care and hoof health issues for the adventure horse
- Your questions answered
- Teaching your horse to “say cheese” and other useful tricks
- Equine massage
- Apollo’s favorite essential oils
- The importance of routine for horses, and how I give that to Apollo
- What is it really like traveling by horse?
- Travel as a healing process
- Thoughts on being a solo female traveler
- Sightseeing versus seeing sights
- The scariest stories from our travels
- The seasonality of riding
- Why I like riding in cities
- What we’re thankful for (holiday special!)
- The importance of food in travel
- The pet episode
Thank you to all of my Kickstarter supporters who helped bring this podcast to life, including:
Chad and Casey Silverstein
Apollo's Anonymous Fan
Lance, Dakota and Athena
Janna Rudler and Feather in the Wind
Amy VanHorn and Eden Rice (and KCBJSTJM too)
Stuart and Lindy
Lisa K Bailo
Dragon, Bubbles and Arlen
Marilyn Perlmutter and John Deenihan
Friends of the Willow Domestic Violence Center
Post a Comment
You are invited to join the conversation!
Please keep the following in mind when posting your comments:
- You do not need to register to comment
- You may comment anonymously
- You may post questions, and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.
- You may disagree. But please do so respectfully.
- I reserve the right to delete inappropriate or rude comments.
- You are the sole owner of your comments.
- You grant me license to publish your comments in another venue, royalty free and without limitations, including in a blog, book, video, or presentation.