Keeping Apollo healthy is my number one priority. Careful considering is necessary for everything he eats, everywhere he sleeps, every step he takes. Of course, accidents still happen – sometimes they are unpreventable – and this, too, requires a unique strategy when you’re traveling the backroads of America by horse!
What do I love as much as horses? Reading about horses! It’s a rare day that doesn’t include time with my nose in a book. Let’s talk about a few of my recent (and Apollo approved!) favorites.
Or find us on your favorite streaming app.
What to Listen For:
00:25 Introduction to the episode
13:38 Eating for travel health
09:03 Playtime is the most dangerous part of the day
14:01 Safety on the road (keep off the grass!)
18:25 Social distancing before it was cool
21:19 The unavoidable
22:46 Horse books you should read
29:16 …and a bonus book review
32:44 Closing statements
33:25 End of episode
All above resources are Amazon.com affiliate links for products mentioned in this episode.
Follow Our Adventure:
Support This Podcast:
Sponsor inquires welcome!
Post a Comment
You are invited to join the conversation!
Please keep the following in mind when posting your comments:
- You do not need to register to comment
- You may comment anonymously
- You may post questions, and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.
- You may disagree. But please do so respectfully.
- I reserve the right to delete inappropriate or rude comments.
- You are the sole owner of your comments.
- You grant me license to publish your comments in another venue, royalty free and without limitations, including in a blog, book, video, or presentation.