I would like to take a moment to give a big thank you to all of you who have supported my year’s ride with your love! Apollo and I couldn’t have made it the two-thousand miles we traveled in the last six months (or the 8,200 miles in the last three years) without you 🙂
And speaking of support, please consider contributing to my winter expenses using my GoFundMe page. While I will be working as soon as I get home so I can afford boarding, flights home and back again, living expenses, and other sundry costs through the winter, seasonal work does not pay well. If you can help with a few dollars, please consider doing so!
Apollo is all settled in and happy in his winter home, south of Manchester NH. The barn owner is very nice, I am as sure as possible that he’ll have a good break here. I will be asking for photos from her at least once a month, and I’ll be sure to share them with you all because I know you miss seeing him too!
This post does NOT mean that there will be nothing new and exciting for you to see until spring. Quite the opposite. Even though Apollo and I will be on opposite sides of the country, and I’ll be busy living a “normal” life (or something close to it anyway, lol), I have a lot of fun plans for blog pots, YouTube videos, new books (yes, plural!), and a new podcast channel for your enjoyment through the cold months. Keep watching for details!
Post a Comment
You are invited to join the conversation!
Please keep the following in mind when posting your comments:
- You do not need to register to comment
- You may comment anonymously
- You may post questions, and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.
- You may disagree. But please do so respectfully.
- I reserve the right to delete inappropriate or rude comments.
- You are the sole owner of your comments.
- You grant me license to publish your comments in another venue, royalty free and without limitations, including in a blog, book, video, or presentation.