The Centauride is ringing in the new year with a new logo!
Although my old centaur logo will always have a special meaning for me, I felt that it was time to make an improvement with this new image. It was inspired by a visit to This Old Horse in Minnesota; their logo is lovely in its simplicity.
I am very excited to share this new logo with you, after two months of drawing and editing! The silhouette is modeled off an actual photo of Apollo and I on the road in Eugene, Oregon.
It is now available at my webstore - on shirts, mugs, pillows, posters, stickers, and so much more! - in black, white, or purple. Click here to see this and my dozens of other designs!
Post a Comment
You are invited to join the conversation!
Please keep the following in mind when posting your comments:
- You do not need to register to comment
- You may comment anonymously
- You may post questions, and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.
- You may disagree. But please do so respectfully.
- I reserve the right to delete inappropriate or rude comments.
- You are the sole owner of your comments.
- You grant me license to publish your comments in another venue, royalty free and without limitations, including in a blog, book, video, or presentation.