Yesterday we made it to Michigan - our 24th state. That means that we’re half way through the states! (More than half way in terms of mileage, months, and hoof boots).
Although we only spent about 24 hours in Michigan, I’m told it is a very nice state. Certainly the tiny bit of it that Apollo and I experienced was very friendly. I’ll have to come back some day and visit more of it. I hear the “shore-to-shore ride” is a lot of fun!
Post a Comment
You are invited to join the conversation!
Please keep the following in mind when posting your comments:
- You do not need to register to comment
- You may comment anonymously
- You may post questions, and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.
- You may disagree. But please do so respectfully.
- I reserve the right to delete inappropriate or rude comments.
- You are the sole owner of your comments.
- You grant me license to publish your comments in another venue, royalty free and without limitations, including in a blog, book, video, or presentation.