Every day now, I hear from people who are excited about the Centauride and want to help, but not on Kickstarter. Sound like you? If so, read on! There are more ways to support this ride than just with money.
A ride of four years requires so much more than cash to succeed. More than anything, it requires good people. The best way anyone can help my ride succeed is to become a part of my support network. Have a place I can stop for a night? Know lots of horse people in your area that might lend a helping hand if we need it?
We all know more people than we sometimes realize. Those people also know lots of people. This is a powerful and effective way to help me connect to the people I'll need on the journey, from friendly landowners to vets and farriers to schools and organizations that would want to hear what we're doing... All of these and more will be necessary to the success of my ride. Are you one of these people? Send me an email!
We are also looking for donations in the form of supplies, gear and of course financial support too. If you've been cleaning out your tack room or are upgrading to the latest backpacking gear this summer and want to give your gently used items a good home, they may be just what we need.
For a complete list and more info on all of this, visit the newly improved "Support" page!
Post a Comment
You are invited to join the conversation!
Please keep the following in mind when posting your comments:
- You do not need to register to comment
- You may comment anonymously
- You may post questions, and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.
- You may disagree. But please do so respectfully.
- I reserve the right to delete inappropriate or rude comments.
- You are the sole owner of your comments.
- You grant me license to publish your comments in another venue, royalty free and without limitations, including in a blog, book, video, or presentation.