Thinking of getting some chicks for your kids this Easter? Or are you planning to raise your own chickens for eggs? Backyard chickens are a fun and rewarding investment for any home. But before you get started, read my guest blog at groworganic.com:
One Chick, Two Chicks, Red Chick, Blue Chick
And for even more information on keeping chickens, come to my free workshop on Saturday March 28! More information and a full calendar of classes is available here.
Post a Comment
You are invited to join the conversation!
Please keep the following in mind when posting your comments:
- You do not need to register to comment
- You may comment anonymously
- You may post questions, and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.
- You may disagree. But please do so respectfully.
- I reserve the right to delete inappropriate or rude comments.
- You are the sole owner of your comments.
- You grant me license to publish your comments in another venue, royalty free and without limitations, including in a blog, book, video, or presentation.